CPR/AED 2019 Information
1. AYLA requires all head coaches and regular assistant coaches to be CPR/AED trained.
2. A group training class will be held on TWO dates 2/23 Saturday and 3/2 Saturday, both 9am-11:30am at 793 S. Hotel Street, room 101 (downstairs). There is parking in front of the building. Please RSVP by 2/18 to your area presidents or email@example.com.
3. CPR/AED certification is valid for 2 years, and cost of certification will be reimbursed when receipts are submitted to AYLA treasurer, Jen Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The total cost is $35. There is an online porton that costs $15 that must be completed prior to class, and the certification card is $20.
5. Purchase the Hearsaver CPR AED Online program for $15 at https://elearning.heart.org/courses?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=american%20heart%20association%20healthcare%20cpr%20classes&utm_campaign=Brand%20-%20HeartCode&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoO2riOfm3wIVZB6tBh2ETwAKEAAYAiAAEgKQBvD_BwE
6. Please bring the certificate of completion for the online portion to class. If anyone is not able to print this, they can email the certificate to the instructor.
7. The cards will be emailed to the coaches after the class.